Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Sunday 29 May 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Well it's been a busy few days! Development Circle on Friday evening went well, despite 4 last minute call-offs, but there may be an additional meeting this coming Friday. Continuing on the psychic stuff ... I had been asked to help out at a psychic evening yesterday evening, with the funds going to charity. We were a bit concerned when we pitched up to find that they were also holding a Pampered Chef party! This meant that the ladies wanting a card reading had all been drinking. First rule of psychic work ... NEVER mix your spirits. It was a bit of a shambolic evening as they hadn't set out an area for us to work in. The event was taking place in a childrens nursery and the tables and chairs we were expected to use were for pre-schoolers! Now I was the youngster in our group and I struggled with the titchy chairs, so I hate to think about how Mo and Ina coped! I guess you could say it was an interesting evening! So after two very late nights, today I'll be taking it easy. Doing some washing, a little light reading and / or a good movie on the tv. Just wish I had some chocolate though that would give me an energy boost!

It's been pretty stormy out today and I think summer is a long time coming! That said, I do believe that the weather's to improve towards the end of the week. Maybe with June just around the corner the weather will start to pick up. Fingers crossed. I'm just hoping we get reasonable weather whilst we're on our holidays!

Well better get back to doing some housework.

Thanks for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment