Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Oh good stuff ... it's working again!

Well, haven't posted anything for quite a few days now cos I couldn't get this to load properly, but this morning it looks like business as usual!

Just sitting listening to Neil Diamond chatting to Chris Evans. Did you know that Neil Diamond's middle name is Leslie? Well, I didn't know until I googled him.

Have had a busy few days and met up with friends for dinner yesterday evening at The Original Hotel in Roslin. Have to say, food was pretty good and there was an excellent choice. Today we're off to Frankie and Benny's for lunch and I shall have my favourite pepperoni pizza ... roll on lunchtime!

Before that need to walk our Lucy Lu. Not sure if I should go to Bankton Mains or to head down to Cramond. Hmm decisions, decisions!

I also need to start getting organised for the Circle meeting on Friday and I'd also better send text messages to remind everyone. Looking forward to seeing Valerie and hope she enjoys the meeting!

Hope you're all still enjoying my ramblings... have a super day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment