Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Sunday 8 May 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I've been having a lazy afternoon. I've watched 3 films that I Sky+'d. The first one was absolute rubbish so I watched about 20 minutes then deleted it. It was called something like 'Babe its you'. Had a very young Rosanna Arquette in it. The next one had Sandra Bullock and River Phoenix in it and was about budding country music kids. It was also pretty rubbishy. Then I watched Circle of Ei8ht and was all set to be scared out of my wits, but it was rubbish as well. So I'm now going to use the treadmill (1 hour = 3 miles) and then have a shower, do my hair and give my little tootsies a pampering session. Which reminds me, I wonder if Eileen will be making any more of that nice body / hand / foot scrub she gave me for Christmas.

I'll also get some more washing on and I'm going to change the bed. Then, I might just have an early night, file my nails and watch Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. Oh and I'll have that last glass of wine! Sadly I won't be having any chocolate.

And I'll check in on Fiona's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment