Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Friday 6 May 2011

Uh oh!

I suppose as one gets older bits start to fall off! Fortunately for me it's just a little bit of tooth, and hopefully nice Mr Dentist man will sort that on Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

This is turning out to be a bit of a rubbish day. Lucy's Ring Zinger launcher broke (DIY fix by moi), Lucy then lost the Ring, I then lost the Zinger Launching Glove (ie my left hand glove). Fortunately I found the glove but a passing dog walker gave me a strange look.

Moving swiftly on, I have my very first development circle meeting this evening. I'm sort of organised for it, but have a couple of things to print off first. With the way today has been going, I reckon the printer will run out of ink. Now if any of you would like to come along to the circle, you'll be made very welcome. Fingers crossed that it all goes ok. If it's warm enough I'm hoping to use the summerhouse, if not then we'll just use the livingroom. Just giving a quick tidy round (to dust or not to dust, that is the question), then I'll pop dinner in the oven (lasagne and garlic bread, sadly not homemade but yummy anyway). Clearly I can't have a glass of wine with dinner, but I can have one later. Fingers crossed that the circle goes ok and that everyone who says they're coming actually turns up. Will let you know how it goes. See y'all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isobel,

    Any information on William Hodge Goldie would be welcome. His mother Catherine was the daughter of my great great grandfather John Hodge.

    Regards David Hodge

    ReplyDelete