Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Photo

Hmm I think technology may be getting the better of me cos I can't quite get the hang of this uploading photo thing! Oh but I can tell that this blogging thing is going to be tougher than I anticipated, but I'm up for the challenge (I'll send Jennifer an email asking for an idiot's guide).

On a positive note, whilst out with Lucy for our daily constitutional I stood admiring the beautiful blue sky and watching the vapour trails from the aeroplanes flying high overhead. Soon that'll be me heading off to Chicago!

Now, back to the problem of how to upload a photo ... watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Its easy to upload a photo. If you are you are using the same page as I do for writing an entry above the space where you type there should be all the fonts/colour/justification bit. Well at the end of that there are 3 icons (next to the spell check button). The first is to upload a photo. Click it and it will give the option of where you want the picture on the page, and you can select it from a file on your computer (may be slightly different if you use your iPhone), just select your picture from the file and click upload. It will automatically put it into your entry. I find it easier to upload the photo before I write the blog and work round it as it tends to put the photo at the top of the page, which can be rather annoying if you want it at the bottom. So uploading, and then typing above/below/to the side is the easiest way. You can also make links, but we will save that lesson for another day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete