Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Saturday 7 May 2011

Things I like

I like the number 4. It's my favourite number.
But, I also like words. I like words that sound nice, sound unusual and unique. So, the word I've been thinking of today is bijoux. I think it sounds really nice and has a sort of bohemian ring to it. It also has a nice meaning.
Bijoux : a small and delicately worked piece.

There are other words that I like too. Serendipity. It has a really nice meaning.
Serendipity : making fortunate discoveries by accident.

I like the colour blue. It's my favourite colour. It's the colour of healing and also the colour of communication. I also like purple and I love yellow. Yellow. It's such a happy colour, don't you think? I love yellow flowers.

I love daffodils, those big daisies (such happy flowers!), yellow fresias and yellow roses.

There are lots of other things I like but I'll save that for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment