Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Friday 13 May 2011

Busy ... busy ... busy

It has been a busy few days and today I've been doing a bit of catch up. I'm just over a week behind with my parapsychology course, so this weekend will be spent trying to catch up.

We were down at Cramond with Lucy this morning and it was beautiful. Wee bit of a chilly breeze, but it was beautiful and sunny until we got to the car when we got a little bit of rain.
On a good note, I'm having chicken curry for dinner tonight, washed down with a little glass of vino. It's Friday and I deserve a nice wee glass of wine.

Also, series 8 of NCIS is on FX so I'm going to watch that.  I should really use my treadmill tonight, but I've finished all of my 24 dvds and don't have anything else to watch that will keep me focused. I'll probably just start watching 24 from Series 1 again, and watch all the special features, extended scenes and suchlike.  I may even be lucky enough to find out what's in Jack's bag. I still reckon it's his piece (sandwich) and a toilet roll (nearly every male I worked with in RBS who carried a briefcase seemed to have a toilet roll in the case, so I reckon there's one in Jack's bag).

Well, I'd better stop rambling for now, but before I do, here are a couple of words that I just learned today and had to look up the meanings:
  • veridical : meanimg coinciding with reality
  • temporal contiguity : meaning 2 experiences happen very close together in time resulting in an association betwen the 2 experiences being formed
See ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment