Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Sunday 27 November 2011

Well, I've been busy, busy, busy for the last wee while. Lots of Christmas shopping done, courtesy of the internet! I have done a bit of shopping at the local shops and various other ones, but I've managed to get lots of stuff online, which is good. I've even ordered a couple of things from America, and hopefully this year they'll arrive on time.

The weather the last couple of days has been pretty rough, to say the least, so LucyLu and MickeyBlue didn't really get out for any decent walks, coupled with waiting in for deliveries and the central heating not working properly. So, today we took them up to Dechmont Law (where the guy saw the UFO about 25 or 30 years ago) and they had a great run around there, and had lots of fun. As usual, they came back home tired, mucky and happy. I also returned home tired, mucky and happy.  We were very lucky cos we just missed the rain.

As the central heating has been playing up a bit, we're having to wait in tomorrow morning for the engineer to call and hopefully fix it (they've already been out three times in the last few weeks). The last three mornings we've got up to no central heating, which has been pretty rubbish.

Also tomorrow, I'll have to go out for some grocery shopping and I'm planning on getting the ingredients for making our Christmas cake. We've decided this year that we're going to go out for Christmas dinner, at a local Chinese restaurant. They do a Chinese buffet and they'll also put out some traditional Christmas dinner food. Then, on Boxing Day we're off through to Fiona's for a wee while, and that should be good fun.

This Friday I have my annual Christmas cards and jewellery party, and there will also be some handmade bags and hand knitted scarves. I'm hoping I'll have a fairly good turnout.

Anyway, gotta finish this off as I have some course work to do and also a couple of folk to phone to see if they'll be coming along on Friday night.

Night all..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment