Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Saturday 23 July 2011

Down New England Bay Way .....

Well we're down here in sunny New England Bay.  It's a lovely wee site (we were here last year for the shake-down with the new motorvan) and it's nice to be back. Today has been beautiful and sunny all day. If the fresh (chilly!) breeze had dropped a bit it would have been a beautiful summer's day. 
Tomorrow we're going to go to a lighthouse and later on we'll go to a castle. Now for those of you who don't go motor-caravanning, you won't appreciate that days / trips out have to coincide with the days you have to fill up with fresh water and empty the waste water tanks. Hence the reason we're going out tomorrow. 
I have to say that it's been rather nice to sit at the van and just relax and read a book. Although, it's not all about sitting around doing nothing! Li'll Lucy-two-shoes has her regular 4 or 5 walks along the beach kickin' up sand and generally havin' a good ol' time to  herself. 
I'm hoping that I'll get a bit of time to work on my book and also work on some stuff for the circle. Of course I'll also have to make some time for drinking wine and eating chocolate. 
I think the weather here has to be quite good over the next week. It would be good if the breeze would drop, but more importantly, I hope it doesn't rain. Much as I love caravanning / motor caravanning it's not pleasant with a soggy wet pooch on board and you have to live with 'eau de smelly wet dog' as the air freshener!
Will write more soon ... meantime ... that's all I've got to say about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment