Lucy looking pretty

Lucy looking pretty
Aren't I a sweet wee lass?

Tuesday 17 September 2013

What I've been up to lately!

Another little update! 

Well Mike and I are just back from a nice relaxing holiday. We had very good weather and caught up with a couple of Mike's uncles and cousins. We had a lovely time and each of the sites we used were rather nice and all of them had fabulous dog walk areas, always a bonus! 

Unfortunately, (or fortunately as it turned out) we had to return home a day early because of a kitchen sink problem (which will be sorted tomorrow). I say fortunately because Saturday was a beautiful day and we had a lovely relaxing drive home and Sunday was cold, wet, wild, windy and miserable. But I did get all the washing done! Ironing??? Nah ... that'll never happen! 

So all is more or less back to normal now. 

The nights are fair drawing in now and this week the weather has turned very chilly so I reckon that autumn is here. This morning I had my morning coffee in the summerhouse. It was a bit chilly, so sadly I reckon that I won't be summerhousin' now until springtime, unless it turns a bit milder. So, I need to have a think about where to sit and relax with my coffee in the mornings. I guess I  could always sit in the front room and spy in the neighbours when they leave for work ......

I've been pretty busy lately. I've been planning my 'craft pay it forward gifts' and will be starting work on them soon. I've also been working on some new jewellery and beaded items and I'm also keen to start expanding my product range. So, watch this space! 

I've been slowly working through the stuff we've got stored in the loft. I have one corner sorted so far and have lots of storage boxes ready to be filled. My plan is that my fabric and wool and other crafting stuff can be stored there and once the space or organised I'll know exactly where everything is. At least , that's the plan. 

It's always good to have a plan. It doesn't have to be a good or a great plan, just a plan. 

Will update more in a day or so.  

Watch this space ......  

No comments:

Post a Comment